Hello Marck,

Friday, August 31, 2001, 11:46:46 AM, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> Maybe a couple of the wishes you have
> haven't been fulfilled, but I think TB is still the best there is
> without them.

Yes.  I  think  TB!  is  the  best.  But It has some bugs often apears
working with it. I have no wishes for new features or other stars from
the  sky.  I  wan't my favourite mail client be without screw my minds
errors. (Like autochecking mail - now I've wrote about in 3 or 4 mails
this day ;-) Do you accepting this bug in daily work?

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***