On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 08:46:13PM +0800, Thomas F wrote:
> They posted on TBUDL before, so they will have received the same
> bounce every poster (including yourself just now) receives. ;-)

No, I'm not. Seems that Marck already know the problem.

> Ah, I have no idea about MDaemon. So you probably know more than I. As
> I said, nothing we (the humble list users) can do. ;-)

So am I. What I know for sure is that qmail has no header rewriting
capability (unless one use ofmipd/new-inject, which is 'separate'
package).

Hei .. these days, only few people could recognize this kind of
problem better then you :-)

Regards,

-flash