Hallo Dierk,

Mitteilung vom Freitag, 31. August 2001, 16:19:34:

DH> the more users there are the more wishes will be uttered. And to be
DH> sure, some of these will be sensible, others debatable, and some pure
DH> nonsense.

DH> Need an example? Look at the new HTML viewer - when the memory problem
DH> is solved I will surely use it, because it offers some nice formatting
DH> options for reading. But there will also be, some day, the option to
DH> write HTML mails. some want it, I dread it.

DH> It is quite funny how often I have to tell people how to uncheck "Send
DH> mail as HTML" when they definitely don't need it for their mails. Just
DH> because they use OE.

DH> To summarize: You can't have everything, not even with MS (compare
DH> Paradox to Access, 1-2-3 to Excel, Papyrus to Word).

I totally agree with you! And I really don't wont a jack of all
trades.

What I wrote was that any developer should carefully read where users
feel uncomfortable with their software (and I assume Ritlabs will do
so).

Therafter, they can discard any of this ideas, of course, if they
think that the wanted feature doesn't fit their program.

--
Regards,
Bernhard Kohl