Hello David,

Friday, August 31, 2001, 12:13:50 PM, David van Zuijlekom wrote:

> I don't have much experience with multi-user running TB! but what
> exactly isn't working?

Explained in other post I just have written

> What is CSAPI '97?

I used the short: CSAPI installed with M$ Office97

> Maybe because it couldn't be reproduced? I don't know but it's working
> for me. It checks my mailboxes every two minutes without problems.

Maybe not reproduced but reported by some persons.

> Don't know. Maybe a low priority?

Sorry. So don't be disappointed when some peoples leaves TB! for
another mailer

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***