Hello Jan,

Wednesday, September 05, 2001, 9:19:04 AM, you wrote:

JR>    PC-cillin has reported a virus named
JR>    PE_MAGISTR.DAM on my system. Source is TB.
JR>    PC-cillin can't clean or delete it.

I promised myself I would contact the group tonight when I got home
about the same message I received after updating my virus signature
update for Innoculate IT this morning. Immediately I was greeted with a
similar message stating that "thebat.exe" was infected and could not be
cleaned. This happened out of the clear blue sky. I deleted
"thebat.exe", re-installed with the 1.53d archive and got the same
message again. Removed Innoculate IT, installed evaluation version of
NOD32, updated it and all was well. Bad virus update sig from Innoculate
IT? Now the question remains - Anyone familiar with how to configure
NOD32's pop protection for the Bat? I tried their suggestion, but I
guess it eludes me.

Craig       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wednesday, September 05, 2001  11:24:24 PM