So as a foolish person you jumped to conclusions, CNN is not the USA,
it didn't say the US was bombing, and anyone with a sense of knowledge
on the area new there is a cival war in that country, and people of
the oppostion was taken and probably killed, next time wait for an **
official ** statement. and not news speculations.

PJFSr.