Hello!

As an answer for Your letter, I would like to write:

>>> Judging  this  is  difficult  just  because  of  totally different
>>> traditions.
>> Not  quite. If this is your kind of tradition, I feel for you, your
>> country & your traditions.
> Dominik is from Poland! I saw here in Germany also Polish television
> and  the  commentaries  there  are like in the most countries of the
> world: This has been the action of insane fanatics.

Not  quite. I'm negativelly surprised by some polish TV stations. Some
informations  are  old,  according  to CNN or CNBC, or they don't even
appear!  So I watch NBC, CNBC, CNN, EuroNews RTL II and RTL II Austria
to  know  what's  going  on.  I do study Polish Internet also, because
informations there are really fresh (If You know polish, ofcourse).

> I'm  sure  that  Dominik  knows  that the Koran don't plead for such
> actions!

I do.

Best Regards
IronHand