Hi Joseph,

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:58:39 -0500, you wrote:

> Is there any way to print the table, or index, of messages from a
> folder, i.e., the pane that shows the sender, recipient, subject,
> and date? I need a listing of messages for each folder, but I don't
> need the message bodies. Any ideas?

1. IIRC there are a screenshot utility called HyperSnap (IIRC
Shareware) that allow screenshots of contents from windows that
contain scroll bars by scrolling that windows and do an complete
screenshot of this. So you could select the pane contain the messages
for the srceenshout and get a large bitmap of all the messages
"headers" that you could print.

2. There are exists scripts that convert UNIX mailboxes (you could
export the whole folder to a UNIX mailbox with TB!) to an set of HTML
pages (like the Archive for this group). Then you could print the
first page. But i do not know where to find a converter and this are
may slow for large folders.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8 (S/N 12A1F196 / Educational) under Windows 95 4.0 Build
1111  B