Hello Dirk,

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 01:21:44 +0200 GMT (21/09/2001, 07:21 +0800 GMT),
Dirk Heiser wrote:

DH> On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:58:39 -0500, Joseph wrote:

>> Is there any way to print the table, or index, of messages from a
>> folder, i.e., the pane that shows the sender, recipient, subject,
>> and date?

We call it here the "message list".

>> I need a listing of messages for each folder, but I don't
>> need the message bodies. Any ideas?

DH> 1. IIRC there are a screenshot utility called HyperSnap (IIRC
DH> Shareware) that allow screenshots of contents from windows that
DH> contain scroll bars by scrolling that windows and do an complete
DH> screenshot of this. So you could select the pane contain the messages
DH> for the srceenshout and get a large bitmap of all the messages
DH> "headers" that you could print.

The way you decribe that software, I don't think it would work,
because the message list is neither a wondow nor a frame, but a panel.

My idea would be an entry to the wish list. It should be fairly easy
to write a modul to print out the message list.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM