Hello Syafril,

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:29:01 +0700 GMT (21/09/2001, 19:29 +0800 GMT),
Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

TF>> I think this is not a good idea. When I get a cofirmation request, I
TF>> always only hit reply and let the computers take care of themselves.
TF>> forwarding and filling in the Listar address is troublesome.

SH> Without  reading the instruction ?

Yes, because when I want out, I just want out. ;-)

SH> Or reading the error message if you did wrong action ?

Still waiting for the error message, will comment then.

TF>> How about you put a filter onto the address that receives a replied
TF>> messages, edit the reply quotes out via RegEx, and let TB then send
TF>> the edited message to Listar.

SH> And  I  have  to  edit  help,  edit the hardcode instruction everytime
SH> update  the  version,  update  the script everytime Perl Engine update
SH> ...:-(

Hmm. I thought it would just be a matter of creating a filter once.

TF>> Also, since "just hit reply" works with many other mailing lists, I
TF>> think it is a bit much to change this mailer just for this list.

SH> Have  you  tried subscribed to Mailing list which use LSMTP, Listserv,
SH> Lyrish, Majordomo, MailMan yet ?

Frankly, when I subscribe to any mailing list, I don't aks them what
ML server they use. But I have never experienced that you have to
/forward/ a message to the listserver. Usually you just have to reply
to confirm, sometimes not even that.

SH> Don't you think the TB! fancy quote style also making this problem ?

Maybe, but I don't know the server, as I said.

SH> // job
SH> appunsub tbudl [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3B8CE28E:E56.1:gohqy
SH> // eoj

Do these lines change with version updates? Otherwise it should be
possible to look for them with Regex.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Beim Roten Kreuz widmen sich Maenner und Frauen der Liebe. Manche tun
es umsonst, andere bekommen es bezahlt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM