Hi All,

On  Fri, 21 Sep 2001 at 20:36:48 GMT +0800 (9/21/2001 7:36 PM GMT +0700
where you think I live) "Thomas F"=[TF] typed the following :

TF>>> I think this is not a good idea. When I get a cofirmation request, I
TF>>> always only hit reply and let the computers take care of themselves.
TF>>> forwarding and filling in the Listar address is troublesome.

SH>> Without  reading the instruction ?

TF> Yes, because when I want out, I just want out. ;-)

Ah c'mon I saw you just trying to sub and unsub without problem :-)
Did you read the intruction ?
Will you try using other MUA ?

I still keep some others sub/unsub instruction from other list engine,
if you want I can send you off list.

SH>> Or reading the error message if you did wrong action ?

TF> Still waiting for the error message, will comment then.

I can make this list more simple for subscribe/unsubscribe, by setting
it as Open/Public List, at the first posting makes sender be member of
the  list,  if  you  send  message  to tbudl-unsubscribe the list will
autounsubscribe you...but you know what happen then :-)

TF> Frankly, when I subscribe to any mailing list, I don't aks them what
TF> ML server they use. But I have never experienced that you have to
TF> /forward/ a message to the listserver. Usually you just have to reply
TF> to confirm, sometimes not even that.

SH>> Don't you think the TB! fancy quote style also making this problem ?

TF> Maybe, but I don't know the server, as I said.

I can give you some example Mailing List as I said on previous message
if you wish.

SH>> // job
SH>> appunsub tbudl [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3B8CE28E:E56.1:gohqy
SH>> // eoj

TF> Do these lines change with version updates?

No, not really.
But   this   kind   of  wrapper  use  for  other  purpose,  such  List
Configuration.  The  regex/filter  must  also  identify  the sender is
member/not member/Moderators/Admin/Super Admin.

TF> Otherwise it should be possible to look for them with Regex.

With  EXIM  MTA  filters,  yes.  But  this  will burden the MTA, waste
computer resources.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/9
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2