CT>> 2. Could you add the possibility to synchronize the sorting filters as
CT>> well? I would rather set them up in one place (wherever I happen to be
CT>> as I need them) and then just update the other machine through
CT>> synchronization.

CT>> 3. Same for templates. Both system, folder and AB.

ACM> This is already there. IF you look in the synchronisation panel.
ACM> You'll see the options to synchronise AB and account properties.
ACM> Templates are stored at various levels so if you synchronise the account
ACM> properties, the quick templates will be synchronised. For folder
ACM> templates, synchronising the folders will do this. For address book
ACM> templates, synchronising the address book will do this.

ACM> IOW's, you can completely synchronise the settings etc. I did this
ACM> regularly between The Bat! and SecureBat! for some time.

How about the sorting filters. That is not really part of the account
settings nor the folder settings.

Also I generally avoid synchronizing the account properties. The
settings of a home/modem connection are quite different from those on
my laptop which sits on a lan. For instance I check the email every 2
min at work, but only every 5 or 10 at home.
I guess I can live with resetting that manually though. :)

Thanks,
Ciprian