Hello TBUDListers.

   I'm really getting confused & someone please straighten
   me out.

   I have 2 email accts: #1 is dialup, #2 is cable.

   Naturally I'd like to use the cable modem to send & rcv
   via cable. I know I can change list memberships &/or drag
   outgoing msg from Acc1 to Acc2 outbox but I'm trying to
   find a compromise.

   Currently, cable acc properties/transport settings are
   fine.

   However, dialup acc properties/transport settings are as
   follows:

   SMTP = *cable* SMTP setting
   POP3 = dialup POP3 setting

   Msgs seem to download ok to proper folders via cable
   account. Outgoing msgs seem to upload ok but are slow &
   create an error beep but log reflects no ERR. However, if
   I don't do this, create a msg in the dialup acct, it
   never goes out because my ISP doesn't allow me to relay
   msgs.

   Any thoughts on this?

   I'm not ready to commit to this cable modem yet (I have a
   2 mo free trial) & copy all my folders, filters, etc to
   the new account. In fact, I wouldn't know how to do that
   anyway but that's for another time.

   Thanks.

--
Jan Rifkinson