Hello Shauna,

It was foretold that on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 at 08:47 GMT -0600,
Shauna Scott [SS] would type:

SS> creating or replying to a message, I set the active account to the
SS> cable account. I then manually change the From and Reply-To headers to
SS> whichever dialup account I want to use.

Have you considered using quick templates to make the process a
little easier?  Make one for each dialup account, and keep the names
short so you can use them easily.  The basic template would look like:

%ACCOUNT="<cable acct name>"%-
%FROM="<from address>"%-
%REPLYTO="<reply-to address>"%-

Then, when composing your message, just type the QT name followed by
<ctrl><space> and your info changes.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Trigonometry for farmers: swine and cowswine.      - Erland G.