Hello Januk,

On Thursday, October 04, 2001 02:33:26 [ -0700 GMT], you
wrote the following in regards to 'TB! V1.54 Beta/9 - cable
modem':

Januk> Have you considered using quick templates to make the process a
Januk> little easier?  Make one for each dialup account, and keep the names
Januk> short so you can use them easily.  The basic template would look like:

Januk> %ACCOUNT="<cable acct name>"%-

  Three questions:

  <1> what does the %- designate?
  <2> I can't figure out how to set up account transport
  properties on the dialup acct so it will d/l via cable
  modem.
  <3> If I change the %FROM value, won't I be rejected by
  all the mail lists I belong to from the original address?

  What I'd like to do is to automate the dialup mail to &
  travel via cable modem both ways. Is this possible?

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA