Hi Roberto,

@ 4:19:11 PM on 10/29/2001, Roberto Machorro wrote:

RM> I searched through all of the "=". I only found how to sync e-mail
RM> with the Palm, which I had already done. But no sign on how to
RM> sync with the Addressbook.

Sorry I couldn't help you more on that; I guess my mail turned out to
not be very helpful AND turned out to be possibly insulting. I hope I
didn't ruin your day. I really didn't mean to.

I've used Palm before, but I've never really been that deep into it.

RM> On a side note, I liked the system (BrainStorm) used for arranging
RM> all of the information.

One of our moderators, Marck D. Pearlstone, is responsible for the FAQ
and the software that produces it. He should be applauded for all of
his hard work, indeed. :-) I could not imagine how much time he's
spent helping all of us on- and off-list. (Let's not forget many many
others! Hopefully you'll get a chance to get to know them if you get
to know TB!.)

RM> So, I appoligize for messing up ;) the list. I thought that just
RM> changing the subject would be enough to start a new thread, looks
RM> like TB is smarter than that :)

Yep. :-) Most email clients (RFC friendly ones, at least) use
In-Reply-To and References headers to do that sort of thing. Use the
key combination Ctrl+Shift+K, or go to View -> RFC-822 headers, and
have a look at the "Kludges."

If there's something you're wanting to do and you can't figure it out,
ask the list because chances are it can be done. I haven't really
wanted for much since I started using TB! last October.

-Brian