Hi Roberto,

@ 5:16:51 PM on 10/30/01, Roberto Machorro wrote:

RM> No harm done ;) So I guess the obvious question now is: What kind
RM> of file format does TB's address book have?? I might be able to
RM> write a conduit that takes the Palm's addressbook and syncs it
RM> with TB's addressbook. That will certainly make things very nice
RM> :) If I'm not mistaken the data files are .ABD

I believe so. Someone else will have to verify that, and they don't
appear to be in plain text though. You can, however, open your Address
Book, highlight an entry and Ctrl+C to copy it in LDIF format. Copy
one and paste it into a text file to see what I mean.

-Brian

P.S. If you want to get rid of the [n] in your reply's subject (but
you certainly don't have to), you can place %SingleRe some where in
your reply template.