Hi List, Brian

        No harm done ;)  So I guess the obvious question now is: What
kind of file format does TB's address book have??  I might be able to
write a conduit that takes the Palm's addressbook and syncs it with
TB's addressbook. That will certainly make things very nice :)
If I'm not mistaken the data files are .ABD

Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]