Hello Thomas.

At 10:39 PM on Friday, November 09, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'CC hanging':

Thomas> [...] This has been addressed and I am told that
Thomas> that it has been fixed in the current beta, or will
Thomas> be fixed in the next release. [...]

  I am running the current beta & have experienced the same
  hanging problem so maybe it will be completely fixed in
  the next official release.

  system & doesn't happen often.

  are 'POP before SMTP auth'. However, all accounts are set
  for the send/receive combo but I have set TB! to download
  in a staggered pattern, i.e.

  Acc 1 - every 20 mins
  Acc 2 - every 25 mins
  Acc 3 - every 30 mins

  If memory serves me correctly most of the CC hangups have
  occurred when I have forced action from 'all accounts'.

  HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA