Please see my response below...

Saturday, November 10, 2001, 7:33:12 AM, you wrote:
JR>   are 'POP before SMTP auth'. However, all accounts are set
JR>   for the send/receive combo but I have set TB! to download
JR>   in a staggered pattern, i.e.

JR>   Acc 1 - every 20 mins
JR>   Acc 2 - every 25 mins
JR>   Acc 3 - every 30 mins

JR>   If memory serves me correctly most of the CC hangups have
JR>   occurred when I have forced action from 'all accounts'.

I have resorted to a similar thing, although I eventually do run into
the problem again if I'm sending and at the same time it's downloading
mail. I'm going to try out TB Beta, as Thomas mentioned the problem is
already fixed there. I just hope that by making this move I don't open
up a can of worms ;)

Roberto