Sorry to cross-post, but I tried sending this earlier to the powertools group and was urged to post it here as well.  I'm trying to learn The Bat! and like what I see so far.  But I'm having a couple of initial problems and need some advice:

-- I can't read about half the messages.  I try double clicking on
them, hitting Enter (as the Help file suggests), forwarding them to
another account, everything I can think of.  Nothing helps.  I'm sure
I've got some setting messed up, but if so I can't find it.

-- the HTML images won't load in any configuration.  I had understood
that this was standard for The Bat! when first loaded -- that you get
yellow exclamation points instead of images.  But I can't get the
images to load in any of the programs viewers under any conditions.
Is there a workaround for this, or will all of my HTML mail be laden
with yellow exclamation marks?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions,
David

David B. Dawson
Germantown, TN