Hi Miles,

On 1:57:52 PM, Miles Johnson Wrote
In regards To "Can I keep sent mail in same subfolder?":

MJ> I receive tons of mail. Much of it is directed to subfolders in my various
MJ> accounts via simple TB filters. When I go to a subfolder and reply to a
MJ> message, is there a simple way to have MY message, once sent, go into that
MJ> subfolder rather than in the "sent" folder?

This is very much possible.  Simply use a filterin outgoing Mail, and
use the "copy to FOLDER" and "Delete Message" options.  This will
delete the message after it is sent, and save a copy in the Selected
folder.

Kev

--
.:Kevc978:.  - Friday, November 16, 2001 2:47 PM
http://www.DarkServ.Net