On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 at 01:37 GMT +0100 (11/19/2001 7:37 PM
where I live) "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [Roelof] wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] re: 'Can I keep sent mail in same
subfolder?':

MJ>> Much of it is directed to subfolders in my various
MJ>> accounts via simple TB filters. When I go to a
MJ>> subfolder and reply to a message, is there a simple way
MJ>> to have MY message, once sent, go into that subfolder
MJ>> rather than in the "sent" folder?

Roelof> A simple way? No.
Roelof> But there's a work around that almost does as you wish.

  How about suggesting that [MJ] create an 'outgoing mail'
  filter for any mail or for anything from him & under
  Action Tab, select "create a copy of message in another
  folder" (MJ selects folder of choice). He can then mark
  copy as 'read'

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA