Hello Miles,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:57:52 -0500GMT (16-11-01, 14:57 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

MJ> I receive tons of mail. Much of it is directed to subfolders in my various
MJ> accounts via simple TB filters. When I go to a subfolder and reply to a
MJ> message, is there a simple way to have MY message, once sent, go into that
MJ> subfolder rather than in the "sent" folder?

A simple way? No.
But there's a work around that almost does as you wish.

Create your inbound filters carefully, so that your outbound messages
meet the conditions of your inbound filter, so when you use a certain
sender as the condition your filter triggers on.
Edit your templates that from every message a BCC is sent to yourself.

Create one outbound filter that deletes all outbound mail. Now your
message is sent and deleted.
Next time you collect mail, all sent mail is filtered by your inbox
messages.

--
Groetjes, Roelof