Hi,

Outlook express need to successfully download all messages from the POP3
server before it deletes the messages.  Does TheBat provide any possibility
to delete every single message it has successfully transferred?  We are a
development agency using shortwave radio modems to transfer email, and often
conditions are so bade that the connection is cut vefore all messages are
downloaded.  Using OE all the messages are still on the server and the next
day there are twice as many messages to transfer.

We need a possibility to have every successfully transferred message to be
deleted on the server immediately.

Thans for any comment to this issue.

best regards

Tor