All:

W2K Pro -- TB 1.53t.

Seemingly out of nowhere, TB no longer polls my pop3 server when I
open it when there is no connection active.  It does summon the
dialer, as it always has, but it does not poll the server, and there
is no download.  Once the connection establishes, F2 causes an
immediate poll and download, as it should.  If I open TB when there
is an active connection already established, behavior is normal (poll
and download).  I am sure this is new behavior, where I have to
initiate a poll via F2 when a new connection is established, but I
cannot account for any system configuration change that might have
caused this. Advice & counsel sought.  :)

Best,

Yuki ^_^

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]