Wednesday, November 28, 2001, 3:48:06 PM, Thomas wrote:

TF> Hi Yuki,

TF> On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:23:20 +0900GMT (28/11/2001, 14:23 +0800GMT),
TF> Yuki Taga wrote:

YT>> Seems to check every 15 minutes like clockwork.  My only problem,
YT>> which is new behavior, is that it will not check when I open it and
YT>> no connection is present.  It will establish the connection, but not
YT>> use it to poll the server or download.  Have to do that manually,
YT>> which is new.

TF> Hmmm. Are you sure you didn't change anything? It is still the same TB
TF> version, I assume. I am thinking along the lines of anther softweare
TF> download/installation that might have changed something to do with DUN
TF> or so. You know what I'm driving at. Anything like that?

May have occurred when I went from 1.53o to 1.53t, and I may have
just missed it.  But that's about the only thing that would have DUN
it (pun).  DUN still works as always, and TB gets me online.  Just
doesn't poll immediately after it does.  Wonder if I can go back to
1.53o safely and see.  But I don't let anything else play with DUN,
and it's still set up as always.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]