On 30-11-2001 at 12:04, Geoff Lane kindly wrote:

> I've been trialling TB for three days. I normally send plain text, so
> the question of HTML mail has only just occurred to me. I know that TB
> can read HTML mail -- but can I use it to compose HTML mail?

> (I suspect that the answer is "no", if only because I haven't found
> anything for applying HTML formatting.)

Yiur hunch is correct: TB doesn't allow styled text, only
plain ascii - for a number of reasons, one of them being
that plain text is the preferred method of communication
for mail, another being that this severly limits the danger
of inadvertedly sending virii.

- K -

--

What really interests me is whether God had any choice
in the creation of the world.