On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:27:27 -0800GMT (which was 21:27 +0100GMT where I
live), Nick Andriash thought about "HTML-mail" and wrote:

>> Yiur hunch is correct: TB doesn't allow styled text, only
>> plain ascii - for a number of reasons, one of them being
>> that plain text is the preferred method of communication
>> for mail

NA> Hmmm... Then it would stand to reason that TB! shouldn't be offering
NA> anything to do with HTML. ;o)

I don't think so, Nick. There are too many Outlook (Express) users around.
I do like to be able to see their style, though I despise HTML in mails
generally. I agree with you in so far as TB! shouldn't implement creating
HTML mails. This should never be encouraged.

--
Cheers
Peter

"There are two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not
quite sure about the universe yet."
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)