Hi Jan,

On dimanche 2 décembre 2001 at 23:34:24, you wrote :

Eric>> I confirm. With AVP, the message couldn't be
Eric>> downloaded and I had to delete it on the server.
Eric>> It is I.Worm.BadrtransII as registered by AVP.

JR>   Does this mean that AVP automatically prevented the
JR>   message from downloading to your machine?

Not exactly. AVP prevented message to arrive in the Incoming Box.

When The Bat! download the message, a batxx.tmp file is created before
in temp directory and then converted in real message incoming box.
AVP warned when the batxx.tmp file was created and prevented The Bat!
access to it. So The Bat! was unable to put this message in Incoming
Box.

I just had tmp files (inoffensive) created in TEMP directory.
In the same time, this message was not deleted from the POP server
probably because the process was interrupted by AVP.

So, I had to delete it whith the Server Manager. Until that, The Bat!
was trying to re-download it each time it was collecting POP3... and
each time, a new temp file was created...

--
Regards,
 Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]