On  Mon,  3 Dec 2001 at 17:28:05 GMT +0530 (03/12/2001 18:58 where you
think I live) "Raj"=[R] wrote to Eric Malausséna on tbudl :

R> So my question

R> Have you configured to attachments outside message body.

R> When you say AVP- u mean Anti Virus Programme or any specific package.

AFAIK  AVP  from  Kaspersky  Labs  can  detect  viruses  even  we  set
attachment  inline message body (not in separate directory/folder). My
Av on Mail Server also using Kaspersky Labs AV Engine.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/14
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2