Hello Thomas.

At 2:25 AM on Monday, December 03, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'Virus':

JR>>   Does this mean that AVP automatically prevented the
JR>>   message from downloading to your machine?

Thomas> That's what PC-Cillin did do.

  Well, that's why I'm asking. As a PC-cillin user I have
  been bombarded recently by 40-50 msgs w infected
  attachments. I rcvd no notification from PC-cillin. OTOH,
  I didn't attempt to open any of the attachments.

  I'm now testing a filter that should move certain msgs to
  a 'probable virus' folder.

  Frankly, I'd rather not have them on my machine @ all.

--
Jan Rifkinson