Hello Bat! world,

At work I have of course my own mailbox, which is no problem to set
the Bat up to open that box.
We also have a general mailboxes like 'sales'. A few people have
rights for that mailbox, and when using Outlook, you can simply add
the mailbox and it checks the user-rights, and it shows the contents
if you have access.
In the Bat however I can't find a way to specify a mailbox-name, it
assumes that the mailbox name is the login name. Which is correct for
my personal mailbox, but not for the 'sales' mailbox. I'd like to be
able to open that one too, but no matter what I try, for the login
info I need my own name else I can't even connect, but when I do that,
it only retreives my mail and not the 'sales' mailbox.
Is there a way to specify a mailbox name which I'd like to open?
(except for creating a sales account, and use that to access the mailbox,
since that's basically not option because of the other people who need
to access that mailbox too. Forwarding rules is not really an option
either, since we need the mailbox to be complete, and when I mark
something as read, the others automatically see it as read (or replied
to), and know that way they don't need to look at that).

Tnx in advance.

Oh for the record:
I'm using The Bat! Version 1.53d
Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

G :)
"One ring rules them all"