Hey Syafril,

SH>> You  must  using  IMAP  Protocol,  but unfortunetely IMAP in TB! still
SH>> limited, so you can not "subscribe" IMAP folder as you wish to.
SH>> Sorry ...

S> This a work around :
S> - install MD Email Agent (aka Worldclient Watch).
S> - Subcribe  only  for Sales Folder, and set to notify only for folder
S>   Sales.
S> - If new message arrive to Sales Folder, your Email Agent will flash,
S>   then  Open  WorldClient  (note:  I  am  using it here for Groupware
S>   application (Calender, Appointment and Meeting Scheduler).

Tnx for the replies.
I'll check it out with the techies monday and see if they can combine
they're knowledge with this info.
But I guess not, since my main plan was to, when I got it completely
working the way I want to, to convince collegues to use the Bat! too,
to get rid of the stupid Outlook virusses. (Next step would be to get
rid of Exchange... ;)), but a 2nd program is not really an option. For
me it would be, but most collegues are completely computer-stupid so
they're never going to understand that. I guess IMAP is the protocol
we need, and if the Bat! is not supporting that completely yet, I
guess we'll have to wait until it comes available.

G :)
"One ring rules them all"