Hi,

On Friday, December 07, 2001 Gert-Jan van Krevelen wrote:

> At work I have of course my own mailbox, which is no problem to set
> the Bat up to open that box.
> We also have a general mailboxes like 'sales'. A few people have
> rights for that mailbox, and when using Outlook, you can simply add
> the mailbox and it checks the user-rights, and it shows the contents
> if you have access.
> In the Bat however I can't find a way to specify a mailbox-name

I'm afraid access to shared folders in the way you describe it is an MS
Exchange thing. It will not work that way with non-Exchange mail clients.

You might try to convince the Exchange administrator to enable IMAP
(another mail access protocol) on you company's Exchange server. IMAP
supports separate folders on the server side. Yet, I'm not sure if IMAP
supports common folders and also, the Bat!'s current IMAP support is also
limited.

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.54/10 under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 6