Hello Roberto Machorro,

On Wednesday, December 12 2001 at 06:49 PM PDT, you wrote:

> RP>> "Almost everything will be plug-in/script driven (menu items,
> RP>> toolbar buttons, macros, filter actions etc. included)."
> MDP> Not the way it worked out (shrug).
>
> Good. I know most TB users are 'power users', but adding full
> configurability also adds bloat and slows things down. I prefer being
> able to have a powerfull e-mail client that runs on my beat up 486 as
> well as my new PIII.

Negative! I don't want someone else dictating to me what icons I have to
work with. I and many others would much rather have the ability to
configure TB! to our own needs, and I'm sure RITLabs can do so without
adding bloat. What adds bloat... and something you failed to mention...
are things like a calculator and scratch pad.

--
Nick

-=N.J. Andriash | Courtenay, B.C. Canada=-
   Win 98SE | PGP 7.1 | Becky v2.00.07