Hi to all!

NA> Negative! I don't want someone else dictating to me what icons I have to
NA> work with. I and many others would much rather have the ability to
NA> configure TB! to our own needs, and I'm sure RITLabs can do so without

mmmmhhh... Doesn't sound like a bad idea, but changing icons and other
cute stuff can be made to load up fast. But what i'm talking about is
haven most of TB running based on scripts (i.e. Mozilla and Emacs,
look how big and slow they are)

NA> adding bloat. What adds bloat... and something you failed to mention...
NA> are things like a calculator and scratch pad.

I thought the calculator and sp where a joke, that some people where
joking about it... Is it for real?

Roberto