Hello,

I upgraded to Netscape 6.2 from 4.78 (6.2 works pretty well, unlike
6.1) because Panda Antivirus doesn't work with the older Netscapes.
Now, however, The Bat keeps trying to bring up Netscape 4.78 when I
double-click a URL within a Bat email.  Doesn't matter that I have now
uninstalled Netscape 4.78, re-installed Netscape 6.2, and re-installed
The Bat (1.53d)--I would have thought the system defaults would have
defaulted to the new Netscape.  But no.

Is it possible to do this?  This all started when Norton Antivirus got
too greedy in demanding a substantially higher annual fee to continue
to receive virus upgrades from them.  Panda is okay but there are some
compatibility issues.

Thanks,

Jack

John P. Case, M.D.