21 Dec 2001, 17:55:48, Eddie Castelli wrote:

Hello Eddie

> In what file did you make the global changes?

In all files under \\Data\The Bat\.
The steps are the following:
Open Ultraedit, select Search -> Replace in files

Find: C:\Data\The Bat
Replace With: D:\Data\The Bat
In Files/Types: *.*
Directory: D:\Data\The Bat
And I have tick on Search Subdirectories

I  mainly  used this risky bussiness because I keep attachements outside
of  message  body  and  I  didn't  want  to  loose  the link between the
attachment and the e-mail.
It is not guarantied that will fix your problems with Templates.

--
|| George M. Menegakis - System Administrator ||