S> John, your observations of NAV2002 seem to be exactly the same as my
S> observations.  I think the autodelete function is not there, at least
S> I have not seen the option.  Like you, the autorepair does not seem to
S> work.

S> I'd be interested to know whether or not you are successful in using
S> NAV2001 with WinXP.  I did try it, but got the "not compatible"
S> warnings.  Symantec has some information on using it, but was very
S> hard to find on their web site, and seemed very sketchy.  I never
S> could make it work and from what others say, they couldn't either.

Sam,

I found the following info on Google - I don't know if it is reliable
or not! Put "HjWi7.17602$[EMAIL PROTECTED]" complete with
quotes into a Google news search.

There is also a software compatibility update for XP where Norton
Antivirus 2001 is mentioned - I've contacted Symantec about it and am
awaiting a response (cue moaning wind and tumbleweed). See
http://servicenews.symantec.com/cgi-bin/displayArticle.cgi?group=symantec.support.winnt.nortonantivirus2002.general&article=25317
- I did not post the original article but did follow it up.

John