Saturday, December 29, 2001, 6:48:20 PM, you wrote:

[...]
>> Because it is not supposed to unless you use "Paste formatted"
>> (Shift-Ctrl-Ins). This is by design.

Geeeeez.

It's days just like this that make you want to go guzzle a bottle of
scotch and then put a gun in your mouth.

Bingo!  So that's how you do it! I knew there had to be a way, that
TB! was otherwise just too damn good of a program not to allow you to
retain the formatting from a cut and pasted blob of text.

If I told everyone here what I've been doing, all these many months
now, to get around this perceived problem, you'd all laugh, so I'm not
going to do it. But suffice it to say, I'm laughing hard enough for
everyone else.

Thank you, Peter!  Thank you, Peter!

PS: Yep, Jan's recent words should be inscribed on every Bat! user's
tombstone:

"Is it possible that you are not yet familiar enough with
TB! to know how to implement all its options to get what
you want?"

--
Joe Finocchiaro
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]