Sunday, December 30, 2001, 6:48:12 AM, you wrote:

[...]
PS>> Neither did I expect a comment, I wasn't asking a question. But
PS>> then I got a reaction implying that I was so dumb that I couldn't
PS>> see the solution to my problem.

> <moderator>
> If you are reacting to Joe's message - you have misread him. He was
> not being sarcasic
[...]

Nope, I sure wasn't.  I was just trying to thank Peter for helping me solve
*my* problem, even if he apparently did it unknowingly.

I'm sorry if Peter took it the wrong way.  *I'm* the guy who was so
dumb that he couldn't see the solution to his problem until Peter came
along and presented it to him on a platter.

I gotta try speaking Greek for a while.  This English thing ain't working for
me anymore.

:(

--
Joe Finocchiaro