On Sunday, December 30, 2001 1:47:47 PM, Carsten Thönges wrote:

> I'm one of these TB! editor fans.

> I see three solutions to your "problem" (this is not meant
> ironically!):

>  - type your mails in a word processor you like (word, ...) and
>    copy/paste into the TB! editor

Too laborious; perhaps I'd do that if I had to write a
very long message, but in practice that never happens.

>  - wait for TB! version 2

I'm looking forward to it!

>  - give another mail client a try (becky, ...)

No, I like TB too much (but that doesn't imply that I'm happy with
*every* feature of it).

> Many users new to TB! don't like the editor. But the longer they work
> with it... ;-)

I'm now working with it since June 2000, and I still don't like it.

Nah, that's all for my part.

Peter Smitt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.xs4all.nl/~psmitt