On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:08:02 +0100, Peter Smitt [PS] wrote these
comments:
PS> Neither did I expect a comment, I wasn't asking a question. But
PS> then I got a reaction implying that I was so dumb that I couldn't
PS> see the solution to my problem. Well, that is not the attitude I
PS> expect on this list, and *that* is what I said in my previous
PS> message. I'm amazed that you now are criticizing MY attitude in
PS> that regard.

Aw shucks. I see that there is a misunderstanding underway here that's
only creating further misunderstandings and tempers are flaring which
is only natural. :-)

I'll take this off-list.

--
     |  TB! v1.54 Beta/19 & WinXP Home
PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1
¯¯