Hello Gerard,

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:45:23 +0100GMT (5-1-02, 11:45 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

GdV>  I just found that when I build an incoming filter which checks for
GdV>  presence of the sender in the address book, the filter doesn't work if I
GdV>  select more then 1 group.
GdV>  This doesn't work: InAddrGroups: NL+UK
GdV>  This does work : InAddrGroups: NL

GdV>  Can someone else duplicate this behavior, because it looks like a bug
GdV>  to me?

I used a manual filter, during re-filtering, just for testing
possibilities, but it works exactly as I expected.

When I check two Address Book Groups messages are only triggered by
Address Book entries that occur in both groups.

Reading your message leads me to believe that you expected NL *or* UK,
while the rule works as NL *and* UK.
--
Groetjes, Roelof