ON Saturday, January 05, 2002, 12:40:22 PM, you wrote:

Roelof> Hello Gerard,

Roelof> On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:45:23 +0100GMT (5-1-02, 11:45 +0100GMT, where I
Roelof> live), you wrote:

GdV>>  I just found that when I build an incoming filter which checks for
GdV>>  presence of the sender in the address book, the filter doesn't work if I
GdV>>  select more then 1 group.
GdV>>  This doesn't work: InAddrGroups: NL+UK
GdV>>  This does work : InAddrGroups: NL

GdV>>  Can someone else duplicate this behavior, because it looks like a bug
GdV>>  to me?

Roelof> I used a manual filter, during re-filtering, just for testing
Roelof> possibilities, but it works exactly as I expected.

Roelof> When I check two Address Book Groups messages are only triggered by
Roelof> Address Book entries that occur in both groups.

Roelof> Reading your message leads me to believe that you expected NL *or* UK,
Roelof> while the rule works as NL *and* UK.

Hi Roelof,

You're right, that's exactly what I expected. So this bug is a feature?

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real
peace. - Dalai Lama -

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53d