Hello Raj,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:18:44 +0530GMT (7-1-02, 13:48 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

RO>> When I check two Address Book Groups messages are only triggered by
RO>> Address Book entries that occur in both groups.

R> Is  there  a  way  then  to trigger a filter if the message is in either and NOT
R> both.

Only with a work around.
Create three filters, two for the desired action (one filter for each
group) and one filter with no action for entries that are in both
groups. The latter filter should be first of these three in the
sorting office and should not have checked the option Çontinue
processing with other filters).
That's the only way I see a possibility for something like this.

--
Groetjes, Roelof