Hi Melissa,

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:34:47 -0800GMT (09/01/2002, 03:34 +0800GMT),
Melissa Reese wrote:

MR> alt+0233      é

MR> Most character maps will show you the combination for each character,
MR> so if there's one you don't know, you can just look it up with a
MR> character map application.

I made a list of those by hand. It was tedious work, but it is an
important reference table for me. Now you are telling me there is a
"character map application" on my Win98 system?

I had one on  Win 3.1, but never found it on Win98. Please let me know
the name of the application. If it is something you have to download,
please let me know the URL. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.