Sunday, 20 January 2002

Hi Geoff,

On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, at 16:07:02 [GMT +0000] (which was 5:07 a.m. here
in Eastbourne, N.Z.) you wrote:
> Saturday, January 19, 2002, 3:17:02 PM, Richard Lane wrote:

>> I can't but wish I could. I'm not too keen on using the "Preview mode". Any
>> ideas how to get it to work in folder view?
> ---

> Select the message then press Ctrl+Shift+I. Unfortunately, you are
> correct, this only seems to work if you have Message Auto-view set to
> "on".

> BTW, why are you not to keen on using message auto-view?

> HTH,

I found that if I select "Message Auto-view" and create and save a memo then
un-select "Message Auto-view" the memo function continues to work.
Also prior to following the above steps the "save" and
"clear" icons in the memo box were grayed out.

Regards,

Chris

All the best for 2002

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/30 E-Mail System
with WinXp Pro.