Sunday, January 20, 2002, 3:29:29 AM, Chris Hall wrote:

> Sorry People but on further testing I find you don't even have to
> create a memo all that is necessary is to tick "Message Auto-view then
---

When I try this, I get a memo window, but it doesn't open the memo for
the selected message. Here's what happens for me:

Step                              |Result
==================================|================================
Ensure that message auto-view is  |No action
on                                |

Press Ctrl+Shift+I                |Memo for the message opens

Type some memo text, Press Ctrl+S,|Memo is saved and memo window
then Ctrl+Shift+I                 |closes

Press Ctrl+Shift+E                |Message auto-view toggles off

Select another message, then      |No action
select the message for which you  |
created the memo                  |

Press Ctrl+Shift+I                |Memo window opens, but the memo
                                  |shown is not the memo for the
                                  |selected message

FWIW, I created and saved a memo in the blank window -- and I still
haven't found where it went. It's attached to neither the message, the
folder, nor the account.

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK